When applying for a driver’s license, you must do the following:
• Fill out an Application For Driver License or Non-Driver ID Card (Form DSMV 450).
• Submit a Driver Education Certificate from a state-approved program if you are under 18.
• Submit a completed Driver’s Out-of-Class Log Sheet if you are under 18.
• Submit a Parent or Guardian Authorization certificate (Form DSMV 38) if you are under 18.
• Pay the licensing fee of $50 in cash, check or credit card.
If you have a valid out-of-state license, the DMV will require you to surrender before a New Hampshire driver’s license will be issued.